Friday, July 4, 2008

Twins!!!

Last weekend, I received the sweetest e-mail from a Mommy-to-be,

“When I saw your website, I fell in love with the
pictures and how natural and crisp they look. It made
me really excited that I even woke my husband from his
slumber ( He works as a night shift nurse!) to tell
him that I wanted to have maternity pictures taken.”

We talked on the phone and she loves the outdoors, the greenery, etc. She got married in the Philippines on the beach at sunset and wanted her maternity photographs to be outside, too! I immediately thought of Laguna Niguel Recreation Park for its ideal setting of trees, a creek and a lovely wooden bridge. I was thrilled because the last time I had made arrangements to do an outdoor maternity shoot at the beach, the baby came early!! I had bought a white parasol for the shoot, too! Now, I could finally use it.

I met them outside the park at a nearby Starbucks (there is one on every corner in OC), and we drove in to the park together. The Mommy-to-be had come prepared with props, a picnic basket and a lovely blanket to sit on. We had to work fast because it was nine o’clock in the morning and the light would be too harsh by 10:00.

I'm very pleased with how the photographs look from this shoot, romantic and dreamy! I have more on my website. Stay tune for the newborn photos because they’re expecting twins!!! My first time to photograph twins, and I can’t wait.


Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Angelina said...

Another winning photoshoot!

Kathryn, I love the composition. And what a great looking place to shoot Laguna Niguel Recreation Park.

Congrats!