Saturday, July 12, 2008

Baby Wyatt




Wyatt is the sweetest little baby who is four months old. This is the parent’s first baby, and they were so happy about having professional photographs taken of their little one.

When I arrived for the photo session, Wyatt’s Mom was giving him bath, and he was all smiles in water. While he finished bathing, I started setting up my equipment with the help of Wyatt’s Dad. My equipment consist of two Stobist lights (flashes off the camera) with stands, umbrellas to defuse the light, background and my Nikon D-300!! Then it was lights, camera and action. We listened to classic rock during the shoot as Wyatt is already a big fan per his Dad!!! Also Wyatt’s Great-Grandmother was there and I got some lovely photographs of the two together. That is what I like about my job is creating photo memories forever.




Share/Bookmark

0 comments: