Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Michelle & Jason's Wedding


If you read my blog entry “A Day at the Beach”, you will get the 411 on this lovely couple and Jason’s beautiful daughters.This past Saturday, Ben and I photographed Michelle and Jason’s wedding @ The Villa in San Juan Capistrano.
When we got there, Jason was in the courtyard, not dressed yet (still had two hours before he said “I do!”). Michelle was still getting her hair & make-up done @ her sister’s salon. We had time to set-up for her arrival. Michelle’s dress was already in the dressing room. Exquisite, as you can see in these photographs. Ben immediately started taking photographs of the dress. Then Michelle arrived with her Bridesmaids and Madison, Angelina & Danielle.The rest of the afternoon and evening were a whirlwind for Ben and me. Shooting a wedding is fast paced. Before I knew it we were done. I know Michelle and Jason will have some wonderful memories through the photographs Ben and I took for them.













Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Angelina said...

Simply Awesome Kathryn!

I love the way you highlighted the colors! And the window siloutte is striking!