Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Renaissance ClubSport in Aliso Viejo

















A lot of great things have been happening at my end. I am most excited about my wedding photography business, Studio 656 Photography, which I started with my business partner, Ben Craig. We are lucky enough to be one of the preferred vendors for the fabulous new Renaissance ClubSport, a 174-room boutique hotel, sports club, and day spa that opened up in Aliso Viejo this past weekend.

















Ben and I have been taking before and after photographs of the Renaissance for months. Here are three images of the Lobby in different stages.
















I live in Aliso Viejo and this is a wonderful addition to our city. For more information go to http://www.renaissanceclubsport.com/aliso-viejo/home.do. or better yet go see it in person. They're located at 50 Enterprise in Aliso Viejo.
Share/Bookmark

0 comments: