Monday, June 30, 2008

From Russia with Love

Back in May, I had a young man call me about purchasing a gift certificate for his girlfriend’s Birthday in June. They had never had professional photographs taken as a couple. After asking me lots of questions and having me send more samples of my sunset photography, he finally decided to go with me. This past weekend, we did a sunset shoot at Little Corona. They’re both from Russia, Miska and Natalia. They were so sweet and very much in love. We had a lot of fun on the shoot; they really got in to the spirit of the experience. It was high tide, so we got wet! Their photographs look fabulous and this one is my favorite, the look on Natalia’s face is lovely and serene & I like having Miska in the background out of focus.


Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Angelina said...

Kathryn,

What a beautiful photograph!

I love the depth of field with the boyfriend completely out of focus.

Grant