Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Guest, a Hero and a Wedding







I was a guest at a wedding!! You can imagine it is very strange for me since I normally work weddings. This time I had the night off, a young man that I have known since he was a kid got married to a lovely young lady. Their story of their first date is like something you would read in a storybook. They were having dinner with mutual friends when a loud sound of car collisions interrrupted dinner. Greg ran out to the scene of the accident which was very severe and with the help of his friend they pulled the drivers and passengers out of their cars minutes before one of the cars exploded. Greg was a hero who risked his life, how could any woman not help but fall in love at that moment. Plus Greg is a fantastic, sweet young man.

So here I was at this stunning wedding at Arroyo Trabuco Country Club. I maybe a guest at the wedding but I took my camera with me. Discreetly, I took photographs before and during the ceremony. Trying my best to stay out of the way of the hired guns a.k.a. photographers and two videographers. Once the ceremony was over, I put the camera away and helped to celebrate with family and friends the marriage of these two special people.





Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Angelina said...

I'm running out of superlatives!!!

Beyond stunning, I am speechless!!!