Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Weddings - Christie & R.J.

Ben (my biz partner for weddings) and I were hired by Christie & R.J. in the fall of 2008 to photograph their wedding in 2010. We photographed their engagement in the summer of 2009. Weddings take a lot of planning from start to finish. Here are some of my favorite images from Christie & R.J's wedding.



I love the Bride getting ready. It's so special.



One of my favorite images of Christie. She got ready at an Aunt's home in Laguna Beach. They had the most amazing staircase.



















Ben took all the photos of the Groom while I did all the Bride's photos. Love this image of R.J. very GQ.

Fisheye lens. Awesome shot!

The flowers were gorgeous which makes for great photos!

The Flower Girl was so adorable.











Beautiful grounds at the church. The light was very soft which is perfect for wedding photos.















One of my favorites that Ben took! Taken low to the ground. I turned it to black and white.














Christie & R.J. got married in Laguna Beach @ St. Catherine of Siena Church. We went the week of the wedding to check out the light. When I was standing in front of the church, I knew we had to take a photograph of them on the balcony.














Great Image of the Bride sitting in a classic Buick! I put a special filter on it to make the photo more dreamy.


















We had about 15 minutes to take these photos at Aliso Beach Park in South Laguna.


















Fun shot of the Bride & Groom sitting on a Life Guard stand.










































Tender moment between the Bride & her dad. Love this image!

Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the photo of the bride on the stair case too and the one that came after in black and white where she is walking away from the camera and you can see her beautifil trane. It is so elegant!