Thursday, August 26, 2010

Children Photography - Danica

I had such a delightful time photographing beautiful & very sweet Danica. Her parents were so wonderful and helpful during the shoot. They loved the photographs I took of Danica. The above image is one of my favorites from the shoot. Her Mother ordered a wall portrait of this image. Danica’s Mother passed along a very nice compliment, “When I took Danica’s big picture to have it framed on Saturday, the woman who works at Aaron Brothers (and who apparently has worked there for quite some time) said she was really impressed with your portraits. She said she kind of measures a photographer by what she can do with a child and she thought the photographs were beautiful”.


Love Danica's smile.

I always find out what the child is wearing. I knew Danica would have a white dress so I brought some angels wings for her shoot. Danica's mother, ordered the above for her desk because Danica is her little angel.



I really love photographing children when they're running. Very carefree






Share/Bookmark

0 comments: