Monday, September 27, 2010

High School Seniors - Alecia


I love photographing milestones and High School Senior Portraits are so much fun. It is so nice to see a young person excited about their future. They have so many possibilities. Alecia and her Mom met me for a consultation which really helps me in planning a photo session. She surfs so I wanted to incorporate her love of surfing in to some of the photos. We decided to do a combination of urban & beach. Alecia's Mother wrote to me after viewing the proofs, "There are so many beautiful shots".




I love using brick walls & colored walls for fab backdrops. Hand placement is so important in photographs. I really work on creating a different look. I encourage the seniors to bring favorite jewelry and clothes. Alecia had 3 wardrobe changes.














































Share/Bookmark

0 comments: