Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Baby Photography - Adorable Cianna


These are the photos from my shoot with adorable Cianna for my new baby video, a sweet shoot with me talking about my craft and feedback from Cianna's Mom (their second shoot with me as Cianna is on my Baby Plan). The video is a rare behind the scenes look of the artist in action.



One of my favorite images of Cianna. I had these long strand pearls, flower headband and Cianna's Mother, Jane brought Cianna's vest & pearl bracelet for the shoot. A very chic baby!
I love when Mothers bring in things that belong to the baby like these angel wings, tutu and headband. I do have lots of tutus, decorative headbands but it is more special if these are part of the baby's life.


Cianna's beautiful Mother, Jane!



Share/Bookmark

0 comments: