Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Claudia @ Seven Months


What I love about my job are the friends I make during my journey as a photographer. I have been documenting Claudia’s pregnancy (see my blog entry for November 7, 2008), and we had a lot of fun along the way doing shoots at her home, park and beach. Here are some of my favorite images from last week’s shoot. I particularly like the one of her looking at the American Baby Magazine. I saw the magazine in her kitchen and popped it in the shoot.

After shooting at her home, we went for a sunset shoot @ Moss Point which holds special memories for Claudia as she used to live within walking distance.

The baby is due in April and we do not know if it will be a boy or girl. Stay tune until spring time when I do the newborn shoot.



























Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

gbrummett said...

Kathryn,

What a great idea the photo of Claudia holding the American Baby Magazine with it in color. The contrast is just awesome!

Grant