Thursday, February 19, 2009

Zenia Drosou Photographer from Greece


I am fortunate to have a talented photographer assist me on this maternity shoot. Her name is Zenia Drosou, and she is from Greece. Zenia comes from a family of photographers, her Grandfather, Dad and Brother. They have a business in Crete and specialize in weddings. We met for lunch one day, and I was blown away by Zenia’s portfolio. Not only does she shoot wedding but she has photographed a lot of high fashion. I was excited that we would be doing some shoots together. Here is a combination of our images from this shoot. I particularly like Zenia’s image of the father and daughter with the mother in the background. That is wonderful candid moment. My favorite photo that I took is the one of the little girl hugging her Mom’s tummy. The light was beautiful at the park and just really enhanced our images.

This Sunday, Zenia and I are photographing a family and then next week a newborn. I am going to be so spoiled having an assistant that I will miss Zenia when she goes back home in April



























Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

gbrummett said...

Kathryn,

What lovely photos!!

Grant