Sunday, January 25, 2009

Baby Isaac

When I go shopping, I’m always on the lookout for potential props for a photo shoot. I discovered this soft eggshell blue blanket and fell in love with it. I had a feeling it would photograph well, and these photographs of Baby Isaac wrapped up in it are just perfection. Isaac’s Mother had these cute knit hats which of course we had to put on Isaac. He looks so sweet! When his Mother saw the photos from this shoot, she cried because Isaac looked so adorable, and she wanted to wake him up to kiss him. This is my second photo shoot with Isaac and his Mother, America. She is very much in love with her baby boy.











Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

gbrummett said...

Kathryn,

Love the contrast between baby Isacc and the soft eggshell blue blanket!

Well done!

Grant

This is Carrie said...

What great shots. And that little boy is ADORABLE!