Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Kathryn LeBoye Photography - Photographing a Family

Here it is my family video. I'm so thrilled by it. I wanted to show potential clients what a family shoot is like with me. My style, why I love photographing a family and what family means to me. Thank you Aha Image Studio http://www.ahaimagestudios.com/ for creating the type of video that gives me a warm fuzzy feeling when I watch it. I showed it to one potential client and she got teary eyed (of course she was seven months pregnant!).

Please call me @ 949-525-7968 for a complimentary consultation.


Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Just saw your video and it is very touching. I've been knowing how important family is to you. I still get compliments for the photos you took of me last year. A friend of mine told me that I have become even more beautiful with age and most people who see the photos think I look at least ten years younger than I am. I recently emailed the photos to a radio talk show I am goin g to be interviewed on later today and put that they were taken last year by Kathryn Leboye Photography. Also you look great in the video. I guess the people in our family are just fortunate that way. :)