Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Cassandra, Dave, Britton & Baby Ethan

This past Monday, I had the pleasure of photographing Cassandra, Dave and their adorable dog, Britton. Cassandra had the pregnant glow. She radiated happiness and looked so beautiful. This photo shoot was so great, Dave is very funny and he had us laughing. There is so much love between Cassandra and Dave, it was just so wonderful to see two people so crazy about each other. Cassandra wrote me an e-mail today and it made me happy that they had a good experience. Cassandra wrote, “Dave and I had such a good time! It was so relaxed and personal”.

I can’t wait to photograph them with Baby Ethan.
















Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

gbrummett said...

Kathryn,

I love your use of black and white photos, such a beautiful contrast.

Grant