Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wendy, Brian, Baby Audrey and Clancy!

Wendy had seen my photographs of a family that I took this past spring, and loved them. I was very flattered that she wanted me to take photographs of her 10 month old baby, Audrey, her husband, Brian and their dog Clancy. The day of our photo shoot came and we had to postpone due to rain. So two weeks later we finally met and baby Audrey was all smiles enjoying her first professional photo shoot. Photographing a baby and a dog together can be a challenge. Clancy just wanted to explore and smell everything.

















Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

gbrummett said...

Kathryn,

They are all great photos.

But... I just love the photo of Wendy and Clancy on the bridge. What a fantastic photograph, love the bridge in the background.

More pet owners need photos of them enjoying their pets.

Well done!

Grant