Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Baby Caden's First Year




I met Susan and Ross back in early March of this year, when Susan was two weeks away from having their baby. I did their maternity shoot. Baby Caden arrived on March 21st, and in April, I came back to shoot his newborn session. Baby Caden is on my Baby Plan, and I have gotten to see so many changes in him and witness important milestones in his life, like his Baptism. I have gotten to know Susan and Ross, too! They’re great people. Susan is a crusader for animals, always helping out animals in need. I have been privileged to be a part of their photographic memories. Susan wrote to me something that I will always treasure, “When I first saw the photographs of our son, I got chills and had tears in my eyes. We are very grateful to have met you and to make you a part of our son’s life as he grows.” To emotionally move another person through my photography is the ultimate compliment and the best reward I could ever dream of!







Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Angelina said...

Kathryn,

Awesome photos! It looks like Baby Caden's is off to a great start.

Grant