Monday, December 8, 2008

Coast Kids Magazine Debut
























The photographs I took back in September for Coast Kids Magazine have been published in their Winter issue. Here it is online - http://emagazine.orangecountykidsmagazine.com/Repository/ml.asp?Ref=T0NNS2lkcy8yMDA4LzEyLzAxI0FyMDEwMDA=&Mode=Gif&Locale=english-skin-ocr

I just signed an agreement with Coast Kids Magazine to do four photo shoots for them in 2009. I am looking forward to having many more of my photographs printed in such an incredible magazine.
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

KimBerly said...

Congratulations!!! You are such a talented photographer - they really show cased your work well.

gbrummett said...

Kathryn,

Congratulations! You are a true professional now with your magazine debut!

Grant

admin said...

That's awesome Kathryn! You are doing so great. I'm so glad to know you!!