Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Brother and Victoria Beach



My brother, Tobin, was visiting from Oregon. He decided to spend a week by himself with me (normally my sister-in-law and my nieces are with him). I took time off to hang out with my little brother. We went hiking, saw a movie, went shopping @ South Coast Plaza, and he cooked for me!! This is a treat for me since I don’t cook!!!

Yesterday, I took Tobin to Victoria Beach to take photographs of him at sunset. Tobin was a good sport as I practiced shooting silhouettes of him. I got some amazing shots!!! Here is my favorite from the shoot.

I dropped Tobin off at the airport today, and my home feels so empty here without him.


Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Debbie Savage said...

What a great photograph! Your brother is a great model. Check out his pose! I love your blog layout and the header is awesome! I can't wait to read of all of your adventures here. Your headshot is gorgeous too!

Writeshot1 said...

Kathryn...

Well Done! Not only is Tobin a fantastic subject matter, your heart captured what your eyes saw!

Your talent continues to grow and blossom, giving us a view of your inner-self.

Love Always,
Henie

KimBerly Keyton said...

You are such a talented photographer! You just keep getting better and better with every shot I see! WOW! Thank you so much for sharing a piece of yourself with me. I can't wait to see what's next!