Friday, June 11, 2010

Magical Weddings

I had the most amazing workshop with Rick Ferro, a legend in wedding photography. He created the wedding department @ Disney World. An entire day spent with Rick was like a dream come true. We had models dressed in gorgeous gowns, hair and makeup beautifully done. I learned so much about lighting and posing. How hand placement properly done can really enhanced an image. It was such an inspirational day for me. Here are some of my favorite photos that I took.


These photos were taken in Santa Ana at City Place. So many great backdrops to inspire us. It was a perfect over-cast day creating soft diffused light with only a silver reflector to bounce light on our bride's face. Love the red and white contrast.


Notice the hand placements in these photos.





















Love the vintage look. Fabulous dress, background and bouquet.







Share/Bookmark

0 comments: