Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Family Photography "The Magic of the Moment"

I just saw the rough cut of my family video, and AHA Image Studio http://www.ahaimagestudios.com/ has done an amazing job of capturing the fun experience of a family shoot. I really wanted my potential clients to see what goes on during a family shoot. This video captures it. Scott & Shelly (the owners of AHA Image Studio), spent so much time with me going over my vision for the video. Thank you AHA Image Studio for such a great experience. My video will be ready in mid-July. I can't wait!















Love this moment that I shared at the end with the girls. Very sweet.




































Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Debbie Savage said...

Kathryn, you did such a fantastic job! Thanks for making us feel so comfortable. The girls looked so dang cute and they had such a fun time. The people at AHA were awesome! I can't wait to see the video too!

Kathryn LeBoye Photography said...

Thank you Debbie for being a part of the entire experience. Your interview was very touching. I can't wait for you to see it.