Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Sugar & Spice Collection








A couple of weeks ago, I met with Rosa & Cody for a consultation about their maternity & newborn shoots. It was so nice to see two people so happy. This is a second marriage for both of them. Rosa has three children and Cody one. When Cody, Jr. is born - five kids in their family. They wanted to do a beach shoot for their maternity. After discussing my different packages, they picked The Sugar and Spice Collection. Which is such a good deal, 3 creative sessions, 25 desk prints any size, 25 digital images, 50 Birth Announcements, 1 wall print 20x24 and 20% discount off any additional prints for $1,299. Plus, they're financing it in 3 installments. I charge no finance charges. I make it more affordable. I'm always willing to work with my clients if they're on a tight budget.

Share/Bookmark

0 comments: