Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Niece Brittany


My niece, Brittany, came to visit me last month. She lives in Oregon. It was fun hanging out with her. I have always loved taking photographs of Britt because she is very photogenic. I once took a photograph of her blowing bubble gum and it popped on her face, and she somehow made it look adorable!!




These photographs were taken @ Victoria Beach in South Laguna. I used to live within walking distance of Victoria Beach, and it a special spot for me as I spent a lot of time there.





Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I Have seen this photograph before on your web site and did not recognize my own neice! Brittany certainly has grown alot! It is amazing! But again you did a good job Kathryn.

gbrummett said...

Kathryn,

Again such an amazing set!

Brittany looks like model in this set!

Well done!

Grant