Friday, March 27, 2009

South County Teen Center

The last three years, I have called Aliso Viejo home. I love living here, this city has so many wonderful things to offer. Soka University with its jazz nights, incredible grounds that look like you're in Tuscany, the Renaissance Clubsport Hotel with fabulous variety of classes, like Yoga tone, Brazilian Boot Camp, etc. they even have a spa for pampering me and a great restaurant and it is a hotel, too! We have a gorgeous Country Club that is opened to the public for golfing and other amenities. We are going to have a Performing Art Center. I'm a member of the Aliso Viejo Chamber of Commerce. I get to meet so many incredible people in my community and one guy that stands out is Doug Healy who decided that our teens needed a place to hang out. South County Teen Center http://www.scteencenter.com/ provides a variety of supportive programs, including before and after school activities, that help young teens develop strength of character a sense of community, and build a voice. This Monday, March 30th will be their first Annual Golf Classic at the Aliso Viejo Golf course. I'm proud to be apart of this special event providing the photography.


Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

gbrummett said...

Kathryn,

So nice of you to support the South County Teen Center!

Grant