Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Baby Natalie






















I may have posted this news in one of my blogs that my photography was going to be featured @ Beach Cities Midwifery/Women' Health Center http://www.beachcitiesmidwifery.com/ opening up in Laguna Hills in January. They did open up and they have seven of my images on their walls. Plus they have been giving out my packages to expectant Moms.

The first baby was born at the new center on January 31st, a baby girl, Natalie. This past Friday, I had the pleasure of photographing this adorable baby at her home.

I had gotten a tag printed up many months ago with “Special Delivery” on it. Last month, I found the perfect basket to use with it. My vision finally came together. That is a good feeling.

I also put Natalie in a bowl. She will never be this small again. Natalie was a real trooper letting me put her in a basket and a bowl!! She is on my Baby Plan, my next shoot with Natalie will be during her seventh month.

Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

gbrummett said...

Kathryn,

OH Kathryn, your Baby Natalie photo shoot is so like "Anne Geddes" that's it's incredible!

I especially love that first photo of Baby Natalie!

Grant