Friday, November 7, 2008

Claudia @ Four Months




I’m documenting Claudia’s pregnancy. She is four months pregnant in these photographs, and I will take photographs again of her at six months then at eight months. This is Claudia’s first baby and she is very excited. She just recently moved from Switzerland but has lived in California before. Since, I have been to Switzerland, it was nice talking to Claudia about her lovely country, and just spending a pleasant afternoon taking photographs of such a vibrant woman. My particular favorite image is the one of her sitting crossed legged, looking down at a leaf with the striking clouds in the background. BTW, all photographers love clouds they make for some incredible backdrops…. It is not often in California we get clouds.. When I see them, I’m thrilled…..


















Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

gbrummett said...

Kathryn,

Very cool and very European.

Great job!

Grant