Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Baby Lily


The most exciting news for me is that my baby photographs are going to be wall art up in the new birthing center, Community Alliance for Birth Options, that will be opening up in Laguna Hills this December and they will be promoting me to expectant Mothers. I met B.J., Michelle and Angelica (mid-wives) this past August at the Parenting and Kid Expo. We were both exhibitors and right next to each other. What incredible ladies, very loving and caring. Michelle is the Mother of Baby Lily (the baby in these photographs). I had the pleasure of photographing Lily. It was one of those dream shoots, Lily was all smiles throughout. Michelle was so great at getting Lily to smile. Last night, Michelle called me to tell me how much she and her husband loved Lily’s photographs. She said that her husband had tears in his eyes when he looked at Lily’s photographs. To emotionally move another person through my photography is the ultimate compliment and the best reward I could ever dream of!












































Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

gbrummett said...

Kathryn,

Congratulations on your baby wall art!! You deserve it. Your photos are so rich and colorful.

Grant