Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Friends


I have a lot of fun on my photo shoots, meeting incredible people, getting to go on fabulous locations in Orange County. This photo shoot is of two best friends, Amit and Geri. Geri called me up after seeing my site online and wanted me to take photographs of the two of them because Amit is moving to Arizona this month. They wanted to have some photographic memories of their friendship. I met with them one evening for happy hour at the Winery in Tustin. I got to observe Geri and Amit interact with each other; they both like to tease each other and laugh a lot. Geri’s face is very animated so I knew she was going to be great to photograph. We were just trying to figure out where to do our photo shoot when I thought of Los Rios District in San Juan Capistrano. That street is filled with so many fab photo opportunities. We met a couple of weeks later for our photo shoot. Here are some of my favorite images from that shoot. I really like the one of Amit in focus and Geri in the background out of focus but you can see her laughing. I felt that these images really showed their personalities and captured their friendship.









Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

gbrummett said...

Kathryn,

I love your portrait of Amit and Geri especially the use of the color in the leaves and the classic black and white.

Well done!!

Grant