Monday, August 4, 2008

Following My Bliss!!

Here is a photograph of me (many thanks Andrea of AMH Creative, my graphic designer, for taking this photograph) at the Parenting & Kids Expo this past Saturday. So many of my friends came out to give me support that I felt truly blessed.

It was a great exhibit; I met a lot of wonderful parents and their adorable children. My booth was next to mid-wives, Project Cabo. I could not be more fortunate because they’re opening a birthing center in Laguna Hills and are interested in displaying my work there. What a great opportunity for me. A friend once told me to “Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls.” That is what I have been doing. I feel grateful every single day to be doing something I truly love. To all my family, friends and clients, thank you for making my dreams come true.


Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Lara said...

Kathryn,

You look so happy and content in this photo! It's obvious you are following your true calling--your bliss. It's wonderful and inspiring to see you so fulfilled with what you're doing with your life.

Your admiring sis,

Lara

gbrummett said...

Kathryn,

AWSOME shot of you in action.

Love to see that smile on your face!

So nice to have my sister doing the same thing I'm doing.

Your brother,

Grant

Angelina said...

what sweet baby pics! Looks like things are taken off for you.