Friday, May 13, 2011

Alecia - Prom Dress!!




It is Prom Season! What fun to do a photo shoot with beautiful Alecia @ Soka University in Aliso Viejo. I'm over-hauling my entire web & senior/grads will have their own web site. I can wait to unveil my new look.



I have been loving using furniture outdoors. I picked up this green chair @ World's Market & have used it in three shoots. The table & chair are from my home & I just added it in to give the image more punch.

























I had the pleasure of photograhing Alecia last year, too for her senior portraits. See blog entry September 2010. We had two locations, urban & beach.



















Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Musicofjustin said...

I really like your work! She looks gorgeous! Thanks for the great post, following for sure.