Friday, March 12, 2010

Ella




Ella is one year old, and she was a referral from one of my clients. I love referral! I have a referral program, one free 10x13, a $129 value, or one smaller portrait with a new session.


In post production, I pick my favorite images from the shoot & get creative. I knew the moment, I saw the image of Ella in the tutu with her head turned that it was perfection. The image by itself was great but I knew it could be something more. I backed off the color and put a frame around, giving it a vintage look. I submitted this image in the contest to win $5,000 (see March 3rd blog entry), plus I will be entering it in to Professional Photographers of America's yearly contest, it could be on their October issue front cover if it wins.










Share/Bookmark

0 comments: