Thursday, January 14, 2010

My 10 Favorite Photos of 2009









In 2009, I was very fortunate to have had some incredible photo opportunities. Selecting my best photos from this past year was difficult. I narrowed my choices down to the best 50, then best 25 and finally down to these 10.
Please vote for your favorite image, the photo that has the most vote, my client will receive a complimentary session and a Sweet Life Collection, value is $659. The second and third runner-ups, a complimentary photo session. All shoots must be completed by summer 2009. Please vote under the comment section of this blog giving me the image # and why you selected that image. Voting closes on Tuesday, Jan 19th. Winners to be announced on Wednesday, Jan 20th. Thanks!!!



















































Share/Bookmark

18 comments:

admin said...

wow this is hard--they are all awesome!!! I'm voting #3, but #9 is stunning, #10 adorable and I love the wedding couple--what a great candid.

giddyuppgal said...

My vote is for photo #2. It's just sweet, pure innocence.

Anonymous said...

my vote is for #2!!!

Diary of a Marine Wife said...

#2 has my vote, just so sweet!!!

AmandaFienPhotography said...

My vote is for #2...she is so adorable in the photo!

Unknown said...

I love how you captured the little angle in a prayer! #2 is my FAV!!

Unknown said...

My vote by far is that adorable little girl #2. Holy cow, I can't wait to have a baby just to have you take wonderful pictures like hers!!

adrianapetersen said...

I love them all...you are a fantastic artist...but #3 is my favorite...

adrianapetersen said...

I love them all...you are such a talented artist...but my favorite is #3

Unknown said...

Kathyrn, This " Special delivery" Photo of a baby is my favorite out of your ten Favorites. It is sweet and creative, original and the perfect way to introduce a baby picture in the new year! You are so creative and imginative when you take your photographs!

Tobin said...

Great pics, Kathryn! Number one is gorgeous, and get's my vote, but I love number nine too (a close second).

T.

Kelley Moore-Hundley said...

Well, #8 looks like a happy family! That's my vote!

Teddi said...

Wow! all the pictures are fabulous, but my vote will have to go with #2, it is adorable and awesome!

Teddi said...

Wow! all photos are fabulous, but my vote goes to #2 she is adorable and the picture is awesome!

Unknown said...

Looks like a Victorian era dream vision! My vote goes to the two adorable girls in the picture #1.
Great photos overall, hard to pick a winner!

Lisa Madore said...

My vote is for #2!!!!

Unknown said...

My vote goes to #2. She is absolutely adorable.

Unknown said...

I vote for #2.. its a stunning shot and the vintage look really sets it off, shes gorgeous!