Thursday, October 29, 2009

Special Moments @ Weddings


I have come full circle with this bride and groom, Cassandra & Dave, I photographed their maternity shoot in January and then the baby shoot in spring & wedding in September. Which made it more special for me because of the bond that we had developed. Dave got so use to me asking him to take his shirt off for the maternity and newborn shoot, that during his wedding, he said to me "why don't you ask me to take my shirt off now that is is blazing hot". It made me smile. I love capturing those special moments, showing the pure emotion of the day. Their wedding was simply lovely. They got married at Tivoli Terrace in Laguna Beach, it was such a great experience.






















































Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

gbrummett said...

Kathryn,

What a fantastic and magical wedding photo set!

Awesome!

Grant

Debbie Savage said...

these photos are amazing!