Friday, August 7, 2009

Michelle, Shon, Lauren, Ben & Will "A Day @ the Beach"

















One of the great things about the internet, I have a lot of people contact me from out of state that are coming to California & want a family portrait. Last week, I photographed a family from Kansas. The kids were so well behaved and eager to be photographed, it was a real treat for me. I had along on the shoot another photographer, Julie Taylor of OC Sweet Photo. It gives another dimension to the photography as Julie got some great photos of them not looking at the camera. I received a sweet e-mail from the Michelle, the Mother, ”My kids have said several times how much fun they had and, "What a nice lady you are". That is what photography should be all about having fun & having memories of their trip to California forever.

Share/Bookmark

0 comments: