Sunday, September 7, 2008

Benjamin & Eugene


Back in July, I had a maternity shoot (see blog entry – July 4, 2008) for a woman that was expecting twins. The babies, Benjamin & Eugene finally arrived and their Mother called me to set up a photo shoot with them!! Since, we had done the maternity shoot at a park; I had never been to their home. I walked in and immediately was attracted to the accents of lime green in their living room. When I saw that the babies each had lime green blankets, I could not resist using the color for their photos. This was my first time to photograph twins, and to get both not crying at the same time was a challenge. We did manage to get a handful of photographs of the boys together. Benjamin and Eugene are on my baby plan so there will be future blog entries of these adorable babies.














Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

gbrummett said...

Kathryn,

That last shot of mother and baby has to be my fav shot of this group.

Such a great bonding moment captured in perfect black and white!

Grant

Anonymous said...

Evening Kathryn,
I discovered your Blogs and agree that the twins are adorable. Obviously they stole your heart
Affect, Tascha